Friday, March 27, 2015

Character Development

Georgina Watanala is always at school on time. She is involved with every school sport, and extra curricular activity, such as student council. Everyone likes her becasue she is always helpful with any project. When one of her friends or anyone in her school needs advice they ask her.

On day Georgina was doin her school work and the school bully came up to her. Even though she is popular and smart she still gets picked on. Since she is shy to show some emotions she doesn't tell anyone whether she is getting bullied because one time she told a teacher when someone was picking on her she told a teacher, and that teacher told the principal. The principal then told her parents. Since she didn't like talking about things like that her parents were a little mad.

After school and on weekends Georgina works at sport check. She always does what she is told. Georgina likes working at sport check because she gets free sporting stuff, and gets to see Nathan. (Georgina really likes Nathan and fantasizes of having him as her boyfriend) Georgina is the managers assistant. Which she is really proud of because she worked really hard, but what she doesn't know is her dad paid the manager of the store to promote Georgina to be the assistant manager. 

Georgina was talking to a rude customer one day at the store and the customer was being very rude and was swearing a lot. The customers name was Jeff. He kept making Georgina return things he tried on because he "hated" what he was trying, but really he just wanted her to get mad and yell at her so he could make a complaint. So Georgina had to keep her cool. After a while she told Nathan to go deal with Jeff. So Nathan went to go talk to him and Jeff yelled at him and said, "fudge you man. I'm going to tell your boss." Georgina came back to see what was going on and told Jeff to leave this store and never come back.

5 comments:

  1. Hi Rebecca
    My name is Georgia and I am from New Zealand. I really liked the story you wrote it was really interesting to read.
    If you get the time you should come and visit my blog:
    http://georgiaroom10.blogspot.co.nz

    Thanks Georgia

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Rebecca
    My name is Aryan, I'm from from New Zealand and I authentically relished your story, it has good us of show not tell and you can really seen how Georgina is by how she reacts to the situation at hand.

    If you have time then drop by my blog
    This is my blog address http://aryanroom10.blogspot.co.nz/

    I commented on your blog earlier, but realised I had a typo so I deleted it and rewrote it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Rebecca
      I'm James from NZ, a friend of Aryan.
      The set of stories you've compiled really give plenty of information about the character. If only the books I read had such good character information at the start.

      Delete
  4. Hi, as you probably can guess, I'm from NZ.
    (man! 4 comments over 2 days!....that's a lot!)
    This is really descriptive, and it looks like you put a lot of effort into it.
    So, I'm stuck, so I'm gonna strait-up tell you whats really good and what can make it more AWESOME.
    AWESOME
    1. As I said, really descriptive
    2.It has an actual "get to know the character" part at the beginning.
    THINGS TO MAKE IT MORE AWESOME
    1.CONTINUE IT! PLEASEPLEASEPLEASEPLEASEPLEASE(Insert loop here)

    Oh. and check out my blog.

    http://devonroom10.blogspot.co.nz/

    ReplyDelete